Monday, December 1, 2014

The latest project is enclosing the front porch. You can see I am about half done with the outside of the project. The windows were old sliding glass patio doors that were discarded, I removed the frame around the door and set the glazing into a redwood frame I built which can be removed for the summer months and just the post would remain, then set back in for the winter months.  This thanksgiving was just myself, Brother Bill and his wife Mary. We ate out so no left overs. This prompted me to cut up and cook the Halloween pumpkin then make a pumpkin pie. It was really good even if I do say so myself. Now I have left over pumpkin pie. Come on in Charlie Brown, I promise it was not the "Great Pumpkin". Maybe I will write some this Christmas but if not I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and may God bless you all, after all Christmas is a celebration of his birth ... lets remember that all year and most assuredly this Christmas Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment